Here is the schedule as of March 25 for Daytona “Mini-Pro” support events for the remainder of 2015. Register online at www.DLBRacing.com or contact Bob Storke at email@example.com
- April 9-10 Drive flat out track days – Corner workers and pits (2)
- May 6 Hooked on Driving “Rally Lap Florida 2015” – Corner workers
- May 24 Chump Car 14 hours of Daytona – Corner workers
- Oct. 23-25 PCA – Corner workers and pits (2) grid (2)
- Nov. 12-15 Historic Sportscar Racing Classic 24 & Trans AM – Corner workers
- Dec.? AUDI – Corner Workers and pits (2)
- Dec. 4-6 Hooked on Driving “Daytona weekend” – Corner workers
Workers are needed for the Daytona Driver School/PDX to be held on April 11-12 on the School Course at Daytona International Speedway. Register on DLB or contact your specialty chief to register.
Online registration is now open at DLBRacing for the Daytona Classic Regional/SECS/ECR/TES. The event will be held May 2-3, 2015 at Daytona International Speedway. There will also be an SCCA Test Day on Friday, May 1. Overnight camping will be allowed inside the Speedway. Convenient links to online registration functions can be found on the “Next Event” page.
Interested in CFR’s RallyCross program? Check out the new CFR RallyCross Website!!.
A batch of Dave Green’s excellent photos from the January Sebring Majors are now available on the “Photos” page.