Central Florida Region Hall Of Fame Members By Year
The Hall of Fame was established in 2001 to honor members who provided service to Region for many years, recognizing those who have been workers, officials, or volunteers in any capacity who have made a positive impact on the Region by dedicating their time and talent over a long period.
- 2012 – Ed Diehl and Joyce Hayward
- 2011 – Berta Sager*, Glenn and Georgia Sterly
- 2010 – Gail Kasson*
- 2009 – Dick Gauthier, Fred Amundrud, & Julian Graham
- 2008 – Bob Sieck & Bill Phillips
- 2007 – Kent McBee* & Dick Valentine Sr.
- 2006 – none
- 2005 – Fran Martin, Bobby McCammack*, & Bob Sager*
- 2004 – none
- 2003 – Robin Langlotz & Pete Spitale*
- 2002 – Bill Cannons, Bob Nelson*, Bunny Nelson*, & Harro Zitza*
- 2001 – Richard Dungan, Howard Duncan, Fred Geisel, Bill Martin, Van McDonald, Russ Smith, Ara Dube*, & Hal Vance*