Central Florida Region is divided into nine geographic districts, each of which elects a Governor who acts as a voting representative for the members of that district. The Governors meet at least four times per year to establish policies of the region and most Governors hold monthly meetings to share information and discuss region business. However, monthly meetings are generally not dry business meetings but fun meetings to share stories and meet other local members. It’s the best way to stay informed and stay involved in the activities of Central Florida Region.
- District 1 – Pinellas and Pasco County to Port Richey – meets on 2nd Tuesday of each month except December – 7:00 pm at Beef O’Bradys Restaurant 2471 N McMullen Booth Rd, Clearwater 33759 – SW corner of McMullen Booth and Enterprise – across from the Publix shopping center.
- District 2 – Hillsborough and Pasco County except for Port Richey – meets on 4th Wednesday of each month except December – 7:00 pm at Perkins, 5002 E Fowler Ave (Northeast Corner of 50th St and Fowler Ave); Temple Terrace
- District 3 – Lake, Orange, Osceola, and Seminole Counties – meets on 2nd Tuesday of each month except December at Logan’s Roadhouse at 3060 W. Sandlake Road, Orlando, 32819. Conveniently located at the corner of John Young Parkway and Sandlake Road. Dinner and Socializing begins at 6 pm, with a business meeting beginning at 7:30. Please join us.
- District 4 – Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Jefferson, Lafayette, Levy, Ma Marion, Sumter, Suwanee, Taylor, and Union Counties – Contact Governor for details.
- District 5 – Brevard, Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, and St. Lucie Counties – meets on 2nd Monday of each month except December – dinner at 6:30 pm and meeting at 7:30 pm at Charlie And Jakes Brewery And Grill, 6300 Wickham Road, Melbourne FL 32940 – 321-752-7675
- District 6 – Glades, Highlands, and Polk Counties – meets on 3rd Tuesday of each month except December, dinner at 7:00pm and meeting at 7:45pm at Beef O’Brady’s 2940 US 27 North Sebring.
- District 7 – Flagler, Putnam, St. Johns, and Volusia Counties – meets on 2nd Tuesday of each month (including December) – dinner at 6:30 pm and meeting at 7:30 pm at Louie’s Pizza House in Foxboro Plaza – 1347 Beville Rd – Daytona Beach, FL (between the BP Station and Advance Auto)
- District 8 – Charlotte, DeSoto, Hardee, and Lee Counties – meets on 2nd Wednesday of each month except December at 6:00pm at Jerseys Sports Cafe, 13971 North Cleveland Ave, North Fort Myers.
- District 9 – Manatee and Sarasota Counties – Call Governor for details — Charlie Leonard 941-729-1537