Central Florida Region is divided into nine geographic districts, each of which elects a Governor who acts as a voting representative for the members of that district. The Governors meet at least four times per year to establish policies of the region and most Governors hold monthly meetings to share information and discuss region business. However, monthly meetings are generally not dry business meetings but fun meetings to share stories and meet other local members. It’s the best way to stay informed and stay involved in the activities of Central Florida Region.
- District 1 – Pinellas and Pasco County to Port Richey – meets on 2nd Tuesday of each month except December – 7:30 pm at Perkins Restaurant 2626 Gulf to Bay Blvd., Clearwater- NE corner of US 19
- District 2 – Hillsborough and Pasco County except for Port Richey – meets on 4th Wednesday of each month except December – 7:00 pm at Beef O’Bradys, 9311 North 56th Street; Temple Terrace
- District 3 – Lake, Orange, Osceola, and Seminole Counties – meets on 2nd Tuesday of each month except December – 8:00 pm at Rossi’s Pizza & Pasta 5919 South Orange Blossom Trail Orlando 321-228-0430
- District 4 – Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Jefferson, Lafayette, Levy, Ma Marion, Sumter, Suwanee, Taylor, and Union Counties – Contact Governor for details.
- District 5 - Brevard, Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, and St. Lucie Counties – meets on 2nd Monday of each month except December – dinner at 6:30 pm and meeting at 7:30 pm at Charlie And Jakes Brewery And Grill, 6300 Wickham Road, Melbourne FL 32940 – 321-752-7675
- District 6 - Glades, Highlands, and Polk Counties – meets on 3rd Wednesday of each month except December, dinner at 7:00pm and meeting at 7:45pm at Beef O’Brady’s 2940 US 27 North Sebring.
- District 7 - Flagler, Putnam, St. Johns, and Volusia Counties – meets on 2nd Tuesday of each month (including December) – dinner at 6:30 pm and meeting at 7:30 pm at Louie’s Pizza House in Foxboro Plaza – 1347 Beville Rd – Daytona Beach, FL (between the BP Station and Advance Auto)
- District 8 - Charlotte, DeSoto, Hardee, and Lee Counties – meets on 2nd Wednesday of each month except December at 6:00pm at the Smoke’n Pit, 1641 North Tamiami Trl, North Fort Myers.
- District 9 – Manatee and Sarasota Counties – Call Governor for details — Charlie Leonard 941-729-1537